- Make a schedule according to which classes you have, write down the due dates, then determine how you want to do your work! (I have 4 educational classes, so I do one class per day, so I have Friday for relaxing!)
- Allow yourself to have breaks! Go get a snack, watch Netflix/YouTube/tiktok, play video games!
- Do not save your work until the last minute! This will cause stress and anxiety worrying about how you are going to complete your work in such a little amount of time.
- If you are struggling with any classes, see if the teacher is providing office hours! If not, you can ask a friend for help with the subject! (Khan Academy also helps if you are struggling with a class:))
- Virtual study groups! You can meet with your friends through FaceTime, Zoom, or Google Meet to work together on classwork and studying for exams!
- STAY ORGANIZED! Whether it’s having a binder, keeping folders in your computer, or having a planner, this will help you not lose online work and you can review it for tests/ final exams! It will also make you feel more calm and productive knowing you have a set plan of your schoolwork.
From Teen Line Listener, Alex