Need Fashion ASAP

TEEN LINE is not just about working out problems. On this forum, you can talk about fashion and fads.
shootingstar
Here for Good!
Here for Good!
Add these numbers: 13
Water: a cup

Need Fashion ASAP

Post by shootingstar » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:30 am

Hi!......So coming straight to the point I have this function at school where the students have to come in casuals so yesteryear one of my friends(with whom I don't talk much now but we say hi to each other whenever we pass in the corridors) wore a harry potter tee and short shorts with sneakers and this year UNINTENTIONALLY I am wearing a 5SOS tee with denim shorts and well most probably sneakers. So now i have two problems on which I need advice:
1. Will she think that I'm trying to copy her or something??
2. I don't have the most desirable figure as such and my legs are well no where near slim but also not too fat. So I'm concerned about how will I look and I know that I should not be thinking this but what will people say??

PS- My tee didn't turn out as wished I mean it had a smaller picture of 5SOS than expected but it looks okayish so I seriously need to look better as the shirt alone is not enough!!!

LaylaNicksy
Here for Good!
Here for Good!

Re: Need Fashion ASAP

Post by LaylaNicksy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:21 am

That outfit is very common and I don't think she will think your copying as long as you style it differently. Made tuck the shirt into your shorts and add a choker to it, wear either a flannel around your waist or a cardigan over it.And maybe change up the shoes with, if you have a little black boots. Look up some inspo for band tee outfits so you can find more ways to style it. Hope I helped.

P.S love 5SOS!!!!

shootingstar
Here for Good!
Here for Good!
Add these numbers: 13
Water: a cup

Post by shootingstar » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:51 am

Thank you so much!! The function went well I paired a black jeans and flannel with the tee and looked quite decent but thanks again.
Love shootingstar xx

LaylaNicksy
Here for Good!
Here for Good!

Post by LaylaNicksy » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:42 pm

Sounds like a perfect outfit! And no problem love to give fashion advice. :)