This forum is about healthy lifestyles and fitness. (not about diets)
JJas
Here for Good!
Here for Good!

Re: Help me please with the weight problem.

Post by JJas » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:22 am

Hi! i'm a triathlete and i've never had any weight problems and i eat a lot , i weigh just under 8stone and i'm 17nearly 18:D instead of going to the gym why don't you try jogging? put some upbeat music on and go for a run - it doesn't need to be fast or long but if you do it regularly you should notice your legs toning up.. also try not to focus on losing weight focus on toning up. have a look at this website - http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/ - it's got loads to challenges which you have to do everyday. you can do it in the comfort of your own room by yourself or with a friend. why not give it a ago - you may struggle but if you are mentally strong the challenges will help you tone up and lose body fat.
cycling is also a good way - but it needs to be hard & intense or very long distance - so that may be more difficult to achieve.

But i will say - don't be obsessed with losing weight and don't compare yourself against other girls - some one will always be skinnier than you. also don't starve yourself. if you snack unnecessary then yes cut down on snacks but if you wipe them out completely you will struggle a lot more.
message me if you need any help-good luck!xx
Don't change so people like you...
Be yourself & the right people will love you.

JJas
Here for Good!
Here for Good!

Post by JJas » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:29 pm

How's it going? You happy yet? :D :D
Don't change so people like you...
Be yourself & the right people will love you.

Fitness001
Cool User
Cool User

Post by Fitness001 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:15 pm

Weight loss problem include, but are not limited to, cancer, viral infection (such as CMV or HIV), gastroenteritis, parasite infection, depression, bowel diseases, and overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism). The loss of weight and lack of nutrition associated with a chronic illness is referred to as cachexia is the biggest problem to loss weight.Thanks