Now you can text TEEN LINE! Text "TEEN" to 839863 between 5:30pm and 9:30pm PST to speak with our peer counselors
September 26, 2013
Welcome to The Second Annual Matthew Silverman Memorial Golf Classic. To honor Matthew's memory, to reward excellent community service, and to expand its outreach, the proceeds of this golf tournament will be donated to TEEN LINE ...
September 24, 2013
You are invited to the 2014 annual TEEN LINE Food For Thought Luncheon, honoring Amy Pascal and Jenny Pascal. Taking place Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 at the Beverly Hills Hotel. ...
May 20, 2013
Teens share their experience with dating abuse. Look out for warning signs and seek help if you or someone you know is currently involved in an abusive relationship. Could your teen be in an abusive relationship? We look at the warning signs that may be symptomat ...
October 1, 2013
CLICK HERE to read about the 3 different types of happy lives. The pleasant life, in which you fill your life with as many pleasures as you can, the life of engagement, where you find a life in your work, parenting, love and leisure and the meaningful life, which ...
June 14, 2013
TEEN LINE talks about Paris Jackson's suicide attempt to NBC News. Dr. Elaine Leader explains the struggles that teenagers have with depression, and Paris's hardship in having her life played out in the public eye. Michael Jackson's daughter's apparent suicide attem ...
May 23, 2013
This year’s First Annual Matthew Silverman Memorial Golf Classic was held on Monday April 22, 2013 at the El Caballero Country Club in Tarzana. The event was in honor of Matthew Silverman who tragically took his own life in January of 2006. To honor Matthew's me ...
Find out everything about TEEN LINE here
- TEEN LINE was founded in 1980 to help adolescents address their problems through a confidential peer hotline and community outreach program.
- TEEN LINE‘s educational materials include brochures on such topics as teen suicide, drug abuse, self-injury, eating disorders, growing up gay, and sexuality. We also publish a resource handbook – The Youth Yellow Pages – and youth-oriented videos on various subjects.
- TEEN LINE is a sanctuary for the more than 10,000 youth each year that call the hotline. Toll-free in California, it’s a place to talk things out with another teen in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
- TEEN LINE Consultation and Training involves specialized education on such topics as tolerance, growing up gay, teen suicide and substance abuse prevention. These services are offered to schools, adolescent-serving agencies, law enforcement and the media.
- TEEN LINE‘s Community Outreach Program takes panels of volunteer youth directly into schools and youth groups to talk about topics pertinent to adolescents. More than 20,000 youth attend outreaches annually – learning about issues, and, most importantly, that whatever their problem, they are not alone.
- TEEN LINE is designated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.