Now you can text TEEN LINE! Text "TEEN" to 839863 between 5:30pm and 9:30pm PST to speak with our peer counselors
September 27, 2013
You are invited to the 2014 annual TEEN LINE Food For Thought Luncheon, honoring Amy Pascal and Jenny Pascal. Taking place Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 at the Beverly Hills Hotel. ...
September 26, 2013
Welcome to The Second Annual Matthew Silverman Memorial Golf Classic. To honor Matthew's memory, to reward excellent community service, and to expand its outreach, the proceeds of this golf tournament will be donated to TEEN LINE ...
May 23, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayx5t1quE3c Parents and teens share their touching story about suicide in TEEN LINE's new Suicide Prevention video. Every 2 hours a young person dies by suicide. Know the warning signs so you can help save a life! No probl ...
June 23, 2014
Check out this inspiring story that features "Cool Kid" Jenniffer Aguilar. It is never to late to turn your life around and become a motivational figure for other people in your community. CLICK HERE to read about Jenniffer's amazing story. ...
February 12, 2014
Are teens more stressed than adults? NBC interviews Teen Line Executive Director Dr. Leader. The American Psychological Association's Stress in America survey found that "30 percent of teens reported feeling sad or depressed because of stress and 31 percent felt overw ...
June 16, 2014
This year’s Annual TEEN LINE Luncheon was focused on “Change Happens When….” honoring Amy and Jenny Pascal, Karen Buehler, Ric Tennenbaum, Greta Melendez, Samantha Kuner, Sierra Morris, Shanna Benji, Remy Solomon, David Lerman, and Shelby Moghavem. Sony Pi ...
Find out everything about TEEN LINE here
- TEEN LINE was founded in 1980 to help adolescents address their problems through a confidential peer hotline and community outreach program.
- TEEN LINE‘s educational materials include brochures on such topics as teen suicide, drug abuse, self-injury, eating disorders, growing up gay, and sexuality. We also publish a resource handbook – The Youth Yellow Pages – and youth-oriented videos on various subjects.
- TEEN LINE is a sanctuary for the more than 10,000 youth each year that call the hotline. Toll-free in California, it’s a place to talk things out with another teen in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
- TEEN LINE Consultation and Training involves specialized education on such topics as tolerance, growing up gay, teen suicide and substance abuse prevention. These services are offered to schools, adolescent-serving agencies, law enforcement and the media.
- TEEN LINE‘s Community Outreach Program takes panels of volunteer youth directly into schools and youth groups to talk about topics pertinent to adolescents. More than 20,000 youth attend outreaches annually – learning about issues, and, most importantly, that whatever their problem, they are not alone.
- TEEN LINE is designated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.