Now you can text TEEN LINE! Text "TEEN" to 839863 between 5:30pm and 9:30pm PST to speak with our peer counselors
September 27, 2013
You are invited to the 2014 annual TEEN LINE Food For Thought Luncheon, honoring Amy Pascal and Jenny Pascal. Taking place Wednesday, May 7th, 2014 at the Beverly Hills Hotel. ...
September 26, 2013
Welcome to The Second Annual Matthew Silverman Memorial Golf Classic. To honor Matthew's memory, to reward excellent community service, and to expand its outreach, the proceeds of this golf tournament will be donated to TEEN LINE ...
February 10, 2014
An important message on Cyber Bullying from Tina Meier of the Megan Meier Foundation. Tina Meier founded the Megan Meier Foundation in memory of her daughter, Megan Taylor Meier, who tragically took her own life due to cyber bullying. Words and actions through ...
February 28, 2014
Advocates are currently marking the 14th annual National Eating Disorders Awareness Week to highlight the psychological and physical toll stemming from the disease. Read this informational article to learn about important eating disorder facts. CLICK HERE to rea ...
February 12, 2014
Are teens more stressed than adults? NBC interviews Teen Line Executive Director Dr. Leader. The American Psychological Association's Stress in America survey found that "30 percent of teens reported feeling sad or depressed because of stress and 31 percent felt overw ...
Find out everything about TEEN LINE here
- TEEN LINE was founded in 1980 to help adolescents address their problems through a confidential peer hotline and community outreach program.
- TEEN LINE‘s educational materials include brochures on such topics as teen suicide, drug abuse, self-injury, eating disorders, growing up gay, and sexuality. We also publish a resource handbook – The Youth Yellow Pages – and youth-oriented videos on various subjects.
- TEEN LINE is a sanctuary for the more than 10,000 youth each year that call the hotline. Toll-free in California, it’s a place to talk things out with another teen in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
- TEEN LINE Consultation and Training involves specialized education on such topics as tolerance, growing up gay, teen suicide and substance abuse prevention. These services are offered to schools, adolescent-serving agencies, law enforcement and the media.
- TEEN LINE‘s Community Outreach Program takes panels of volunteer youth directly into schools and youth groups to talk about topics pertinent to adolescents. More than 20,000 youth attend outreaches annually – learning about issues, and, most importantly, that whatever their problem, they are not alone.
- TEEN LINE is designated as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.